1. Beach like a local! – download the “New Smyrna Beach” mobile app on iTunes or Google Play store for beach access, beach parking and much more!
2. Pick your Beach! – NSB area has a diversity of beaches to choose from: Family, remote, surfing, fishing and be seen.
3. Your beach is accessible! Handicapped wheelchairs are available. You will have no problem getting around our hard pack beach front on these beachy wheelchairs.
4. Surfs Up! Head to the North Jetty to watch, engage, or just pretend your channeling your surfer vibes! NSB is known as the second-best place for surfing behind California (fact check…) and hosts many NSSA Surf championships on any given weekend.
5. Gotta have Toys! Shop our local beachside stores for the coolest and hippest toys to bring to the beach. When your done, please give to the NSB Mermaid Treasures Box, it’s a take one, leave one concept for sustainable practices and a great way to share the toys!
6. Safety and secure! NSB Beaches have lifeguard stations, social distancing posts to ensure visitors are properly distancing while enjoying the beautiful Atlantic Ocean views!
7. Stay and Play! Our local hotels, B&B, and Condos and Single-Family homes offer everything you could want for your getaway! With a diverse collection of lodging, you will find the charm in this coastal-chic getaway.
8. Wheels up! Ride a “Fat Boy” – bike that is, enjoy a healthy ride on the beach! You can cover more miles of beautiful beaches by bike! Stop along the way to explore the different beach types or head for lunch at any of our area restaurants.
9. Fishing tales! NSB is the fishing capital and nature abounds in our waterways. From Dolphins, manatees, seahorse, and a large variety of fish, you will not get bored!
10. Park it! Your day at the beach should include two of our must-see parks! Smyrna Dunes with a pet-friendly beach, fishing pier, and 2-mile round boardwalk, you will see the intracoastal and Atlantic Ocean views that are breathtaking. At the other end of the bookend, enjoy Canaveral National Seashore, stop in the visitor center shop, or visit the historic Eldora House, Turtle Mound, or some of the most secluded beaches in the area.
10. Pledge to Protect – Area retailers, hoteliers and restauranteurs have taken the pledge to keep our visitors safe!
11. Capture Your Vacation in Photos and Videos. Share Your Beach Vacation With Family and Friends, and Preserve Those Memories for Yourself, #LOVENSB, capture the Flagler Avenue sign or many of our beautiful murals around town.
12. Plan Fun Activities for Your Time on the Sand with our itinerary builder. Plan your itinerary and download to your phone or send it to your squad!